Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday


Ut oh. Guess what day it is, guess what day. it. is. Anybody, anybody? Aww come on. I know you can hear me!
HUMP DAY…whoop, whoop!! 

Sorry that commercial cracks. me. up. But…guess how much weight I lost?  Guess how much weight. I. lost? Aww come on. I know you’re wondering?

1.6 pounds…whoop, whoop!!

Now I am down 24.2 pounds! And today I am sooooo happy to be wearing a dress that used be a “standing up” dress. Ya know, a dress that looks great “standing up” but then you sit down and…ugh yuck! Well this dress is no longer a “standing up” dress. It’s a sitting down, bending over or even squating dress. Holla!!  
Dress-Old Navy
Cardigan-Belk
Boots and Belt-not a clue!
Bracelet-Charming Charlie
Necklace-Part of old flapper girl
Halloween costume. Haha...true story!!
Earrings-Belk 
Guess what else. Guess. what. else? I went to the gym with Sarah at 5:30 AM this morning and then made us a mocha frappe. Until recently I thought people who woke up at 5 in the morning were freaking nutbags. But for some reason I am loving it! I have more energy than I’ve had in I can’t tell you how long and I am making dang frappuccinos before 7 AM!! What in the hey zeus is happening to me!?!? All I know is that I am feeling great and want more of whatever has gotten into me. 
Pour coffee mixture over ice and enjoy...
or add 1 cup mixture and 1/2 cup
ice to blender for a frappe!! 
You can't handle this
International Delight!!
On top of my A flipping MAZING iced coffee recipe I would also like to throw some lunch and breakfast ideas out there for ya! I get so sick of eating the same things all the time so I’ve been switching it up. I know my diet is nowhere near perfect, and yes I eat processed foods, but I’ve come such a long way since June 17, 2013. Eventually I would love to eat clean and cut out all diet drinks but y’all I’m just taking this journey one step at a time. And because of that, today I am happier than a camel on Wednesday!! 

BREAKFAST...
My bestie Lacy came up with this creation...
Banana greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon
unsweetened cocoa, splenda or truvia 
Would you believe all of this fruit came
from Dollar General?! I just cut it up. 
OMG I couldn't live without these!!!
140 calories for 2!!!
LUNCH...
You can have 20 chips for 75 calories.
I use the LC instead of mayo.
I think about that sandwich all morning!!
1 entire can of greens=60 calories
tukey=50 calories
Sautéed bell pepper=18 calories
Y'all that's alotta food for 128 calories!!!
SNACK...
67 calories and satisfies my sweet tooth



No comments:

Post a Comment