Thursday, August 29, 2013

Flawless Face Routine

Don't you just hate people who have perfect skin and can just wear tinted moisturizer? It's so not fair! Even when my skin is perfectly clear I still have red patches, freckles and it looks like somebody punched me in both eyes. But thank the dear Lord for makeup!! I know I'm by no means an expert but I've been getting compliments about my "flawless skin" here lately. Ha! This makes me laugh but I'm going to show you guys my daily routine. So here goes... 
Don't be afraid it's just me in my PJ's
I've used more expensive products but
these are my favorites...
AND they are all under $15!!   
I LOVE this foundation. I used Mary Kay for
YEARS but this is even better.
I can't do without it!! I literally just dot it all
over my face (eye lids/neck included) and
rub it in with my fingers.
Revlon PHOTOREADY 006 Medium Beige 
My skin tone instantly looks
even and smooth.
Good bye freckles and redness!!
Cover Girl Loose Powder-115 Translucent
Medium
sets my foundation. I use the
puff to apply it. My makeup stays on all day.
 
These are my two FAVORITE brushes.
The big one is from Arbonne. I got it as
a gift from my roomate my freshman year
of college (yes 10 years ago!!).
I just clean it every once in a while
but it's still holding on. The
other brush came from CVS. 
To give my skin a glow I use
Physicians Formula-Sunny Buddy Bronzer.
I lightly dust it all over my face.  
To contour I use Wet n' Wild Color
Icon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil
. It's
so cheap but works really well
and it  doesn't look orange. 

These are the areas I contour: cheek bones,
both sides of my nose, about an inch from
my hairline and straight down in the middle
of my chin. It instantly slims my face so I no
longer look like a cabbage patch doll. Be
CAREFUL it only takes a SMALL amount!!
I lightly dust the apples of my cheeks with
Cover Girl 590 Soft Mink Blush.
It's such a soft and pretty color. 
Flawless Foundation routine
complete. Sometimes I'll just wear
mascara and lip gloss for a
"natural" look. Chris likes my
makeup best that way. He thinks
I don't have makeup on.
Hahaha....Men!!!! 
Flawless face with eyes and lips 
So there you have it. My version of the flawless face. Guess I have to change out of my pj's now!! Catch ya on the flip side!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment