Monday, August 12, 2013

I SHIPPED my pants (with iPhone friendly video)

GOOD MORNING!!! I'm about to get a little TMI up in hur O...kay?!?! Before your opinion of me completely changes though lookie, lookie at the top I'm wearing today. I pulled it out of the "you don't fit" side of the closet...whoo hoo! 
Yes I also wore this outfit
Sunday morning...don't hate!! 
Okay so Friday night we went to dinner with some friends, and their precious little one year old son, to a local Japanese sushi bar. The food was AMAZING and the company was even better. The hubs and I split shrimp and scallops from the hibachi menu (splitting food is a new thing for us) and ordered a couple sushi rolls. I am here to tell you that I did NOT eat the first bite of fried rice and controlled my portions. Do you know how hard it is not to eat fried rice?!?!

But anyway here's the TMI you're waiting for...
The night was going great. I got to hold cutie pie for a while, the food was delicious, we had paid and were chatting outside. Then the BUBBLE GUTS hit!! (AKA-the way your stomach feels when you know you have T minus two minutes to find a bathroom) I cut the conversation short and when we got back in the car I told the hubs to step on it and get me home NOW! On the ten minute ride home I was screaming at Chris, "Go faster, no pull off on the side of the road, no get me home, NO I'm not going to make it!!!" And Chris was screaming back at me, "Don't you crap in my car, we just passed a gas station, I can't kill us, just hold on dang it!!!"

To answer the question I know you're thinking right now...YES, I made it home just in time with my knees pressed together as I "ran" inside. But y'alI I seriously had NO IDEA Chris had the bat mobile skills to pull that close, straight through the grass, to our front door. After Friday night our married relationship will never be the same!! 


HAPPY MONDAY guys! I hope you aren't totally repulsed and your week just started with a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment