Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Do it to it BIG TUNA


Alrightie before you turn your nose up let me just say that I am NOT a tuna fan but this recipe is by far one of my best and yummiest. I got the original recipe from my Hungry Girl cookbook and put my own little twist to it. So put on ya big girl panties and give it a shot. I PROMISE you and your family will LOVE it! The hubs asks me to make it all the time. So here goes …

Skinny Rockin Tuna Noodle Casserole

Ingredients
-3/4 of a box rotini pasta cooked and drained
-1 big can tuna in water drained
-1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
-1/2 can Lesueur peas (Is there any other brand?)
-3 light creamy swiss laughing cow cheese wedges
-Creole seasoning to taste (I used 2 teaspoons)
-Garlic powder to taste (I used 2 teaspoons)
-Salt and pepper to taste (I used 2 teaspoons)
-Grated parmesan (1 used ½ cup but you can add more/less)


Instructions: 
Cook rotini pasta and drain. In a separate 9x13 casserole dish combine the tuna, cream of mushroom, peas, laughing cow cheese wedges, creole, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Fold in pasta. Top with parmesan cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes. Serve with 40 calorie toast. 
The cast...
It looks gross but is soooooo GOOD!!!!
This stuff is HEAVEN sent. I can eat an
 entire triangle, or 5, by itself!!
The plate is mine and the bowl is Chris's.
Oh to be a guy and eat whatever you want!!
Holy rockin tuna batman this stuff is amazing!! I had to control myself from going back for a third helping. Yes, I went back for a second helping kitchen police. Believe me, you’ll understand when you make this!!

So get in the kitchen and 
do it to it BIG TUNA!! 
Today's teacher outfit...
Racerback Undershirt-Gap Outlet
Jacket/Cardigan-Belk
Necklace-Charming Charlie
Earrings-John Wind
(b-day gift from the hubs)


No comments:

Post a Comment