Friday, August 16, 2013

Salon Cheveau

Yesterday I went and got my roots did at Salon Cheveau. My cousin Hannah is a stylist there and she is amazing!! I won't go to anyone else. She's the reason my blonde hair is in such great shape. She's a color genius and I always love my hair when she does it. I wanted to keep my hair the same blonde but add in some darker brown pieces. That's literally the exact sentence I said to Hannah and she nailed it! I always leave happy. 

The color looks great but this is
as good as it gets with my styling on
t-shirt and jeans Friday at school...
should have taken a pic for y'all
when Hannah fixed it!! 
I use Matrix Total Results-Amplify Volume 
conditioner between heavier conditioning days. 
I like my hair big and this keeps it healthy but 
not weighed down. I also really LOVE the 
Moroccan Oil Hannah rubs through my ends...
gotta get some of this stuff!!
If you live in the Waycross area you should go see her. She's precious and ever bit as sweet as she is beautiful! She's also getting married here pretty soon so give her a congrats when you see her! 

When you make an appointment with Hannah Thrift you'll receive $10 off any color service by mentioning Eagle with an Appetite. I promise you'll LOVE your hair!!  
325 Hatcher Point Rd~Waycross
(912) 285-0555

No comments:

Post a Comment