Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'M READY for Weigh In Wednesday

Today is the day. The day summer is officially behind me. The day I make the choice as to what this year will hold, how happy I will be, and the goals I will achieve. I have come such a long way in such a short period of time but this journey is just beginning. For the first time in a couple years I'm excited for the everyday ordinary. 
When I pack my breakfast and lunch I tend to
make MUCH better decisions!
Breakfast-greek yogurt and 1 cup mixed fruit
Lunch-1/2 bologna sandwich and an apricot 
I use LC wedges on and in everything!!! I even use them
as a mayo substitute. Only 35 calories gurrrl!!
I found that these make the BEST hamburgers!!
Load one with your favorites and I PROMISE you will
not miss your old burger. They actually taste best
heated in the microwave...they turn into hockey
pucks on the grill so BEWARE. 
I'M READY to wake up early and exercise, to drop at least 30 pounds by Christmas, and to use the one skill I've been blessed with to be the best teacher I can be.

I'M READY to pull the three piles of folded clothes down from the top of my closet, to get healthy so around this time next year trying for a baby will be possible, and  to no longer be the fat friend.

I'M READY to break my last weight loss record, to wear clothes without double digits, and to walk into a store to find that even the non-stretchy items fit.

I'M READY to wear a pair of jeans and truthfully say they are comfortable, to be self controlled enough to not have to count calories, and to not feel one ounce of guilt for taking care of myself.

I'M READY to say that I didn't let anything hold me back from my goal, to have people ask me how I did it, and to encourage others along the way.

I'M also READY to tell you that I lost 3.2 pounds this week for a total of 20.6 gone!! 
Left-early June 2013, Right-this morning
That shirt wouldn't button at the beginning of the summer
so I tied it and wore an undershirt. 20 pounds
later I'm rocking it again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment