Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Can I be part of the 5AM club?

After today summer will be over and it will be back to the grind. No more 7:30 AM workouts with the sun shining and birds singing. By 7AM I'll be headed to work. I really don't even want to think about it but I guess I need to man up! And actually as crazy as those stinkers drive me I miss them. Ask me that in two weeks and I may have changed my mind! Ha 
LOVE my Reebok RealFlex...Wore them to the
track at the Y this morning and kicked butt!

Been wearing my black yoga capris from Gap to run
for now but my true love is Nike shorts. I kinda have an
obsession but right now I look like a big muffin in them!
Oh don't you worry though cause at $30 a flipin pair
they are ALL going  to fit again doggone it!!
Going back to school has got me thinking...can I be part of the 5AM club? I mean really, that's so stinkin early and I am NOT a nice person at that time in the morning. Let me just be honest and admit that I've tried this in the past. I did it for like two days and said heck with this crap! But then I would get home from work and think, "If I had of went to the gym this morning I would be done and could enjoy being at home right now." So what to do, what to do...Is it worth it? Can I stick with it? Would it be better to go when I got home?

Alright dangit I'll admit it...For ME it is better if I go in the morning but I'm LAZY y'all and love to sleep!! It just seems like there is always some reason I can't make it in the afternoon. Or sometimes I just have a crapy day and want to go home! I'm sure if you have kids you're thinking just wait, you won't even know what sleep is some day! I think I've pretty much answered my own question though. I need to get up and go before my excuses pile up and my lazy butt decides not to go in the afternoon.Is it gonna be hard? YES...but do you know what's even harder? Looking in the mirror everyday and not liking what I see. Or being so tired everyday when I get home from work that I sit on the couch and watch tv all night in between searching through the pantry for something else to eat. I've got to do this. For me! 
The Underscore front zip sports bras from JCP online are my
FAVORITE!! You don't have to wrestle getting a sweaty bra over
your head when you're done working out. They are also very
supportive,have cushy straps and they come in normal bra
sizes instead of S, M, L. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

Hello precious...you are all mine come pay day!
www.bradybands.com 
I've been talking to Sarah and we've come up with a plan so that we can still workout together. She's my motivation and I NEED her! We've decided to meet at the gym at 5 AM! Hold on let me repeat that...we've decided to meet at the gym, not Waffle House, at 5 AM on Mondays and Wednesdays!! On Tuesday and Thursday we're gonna meet in the afternoon to run at the Y.  We've decided we are ready to add on another day! It makes me wanna do the stanky leg (will explain later mom) just to be able to say that! Alright 5AM club...bring it!!! 
Made Chicken Chili for dinner last night and Holy
Moses it's good!! Only 250 calories per cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment