Friday, July 5, 2013

Ready for a challenge!!

I have been inspired by two amazing blogs, mamalaughlin.com and skinnymeg.com. These ladies, Brandi and Megan, have given me the encouragement I needed to get up off my lazy butt and start shedding some pounds.
This is me, the blonde on the right, 
in 2010 one week after my wedding. 
I was around 160 pounds. I am 5'9" so 
anywhere between 150-160 is a pretty
good weight for me. Although my
ultimate goal is 145.
Vacation 2010 with my husband in Hilton 
Head Island, SC 
This is me 3 years and almost, okay I'll 
admit it, 70 POUNDS later!!
I have so many things in my life to be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband, loving family and a job I enjoy but this is one part of my life that it's time to work on.

On June 17, 2013 I decided enough was enough. I was sick of being fat, exhausted and having a closet full of clothes that didn't fit. It's been almost 3 weeks and I am 10 pounds down. So to help keep myself accountable and inspire others, today is my very first post on my new blog. I decided to call it "Eagle with an Appetite"because in 2008 I graduated from  good ole' Georgia Southern University.
To be a True Blue GSU fan you 
must love ya some corn hole. 
I'm sure my husband thinks I have absolutely lost my mind, but I truly believe that losing weight is a mind set and I've got to keep my head in the game. So as we say at Georgia Southern...G.A.T.A.!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout girly!
    You look great and you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete