Thursday, July 18, 2013

How to comment

I've had quite a few people ask me how to leave a comment and my answer has been, "I have no clue!!" I don't know why blogger had to make it so stinkin difficult. Sorry it's taken me this long to help you guys out but I am a little technology challenged. Praise be to Jesus I finally figured it out though. I promise after the first time you comment it will be EASY from then on out. If you are NOT using a mobile phone or iPad you may skip to step 3. Okay here we go...

1. If you are using your mobile phone your screen will look like this. 

2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit view web version. 

3. In the top right corner of the web version you will see a button that says sign in. Click or tap that button. 

4. You will now be prompted to sign in your google (gmail) account. Make sure to check the stay signed in box (optional)...that way you can comment without having to sign in each time you view the blog. 
*If you don't have a gmail account you will have to create one, then log out and follow these steps again*
5. When you get to the blogger screen you'll see a button on the left hand side that says Add. Click or tap that button. 


6. In the box that says "Add from URL" type...
www.eaglewithanappetite.blogspot.com
Then hit the orange button that says follow.

7. Eagle with an appetite will now be added to your reading list. 

8. Exit out of this screen. 

9. Now when you view posts I've made you'll be able to comment without having to login. Simply type and hit publish. 

I know this is A LOT of work just to post a comment guys. So thank you for being being patient and I can't wait to hear what y'all have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment