Tuesday, July 9, 2013

All good things must come to an end

Monday-
At 7:30 AM the alarm went off to get up and go jog. I'm not going to
lie, the thought crossed my mind to just turn it off and go
back to sleep but I knew Sarah would be waiting on me. So on a
vacation morning at 7:30 flipping AM I got up!! 
My favorite PJ's are no longer tight ya'll...what, what!?!?
Sarah,Taylor and I jogged/walked 3 miles and I suwannee (as my grandma
says) the humidity had to be 100%. My shorts had ridden so far up that
it looked like I had a speedo on.  It about kicked my booty but I
think towards the end I experienced that "runners high" you hear
people talk about! Oh wait, it could have just been that my legs were
numb and I was about to pass out...haha But either way it made me want
to do it again. 
Taylor can tell you an entire story, turn a cart wheel, and jog
at the same time...I'm just praying to the dear Lord I survive!!
When we got back I had a text from the hubs. My car keys were in
Sadie's little travel bag that he took home with him last night. Crap,
crap and double crap!! I'm not sure if the hubs just has ample amounts
of patients with me or if he's just used to me doing cray cray stuff
after 8 years together (we started dating when I was 19) but he wasn't
mad. He said he would bring them to me after work. Thank goodness we
only live a little under 2 hours from the beach. 

The hubs arrived around 7:15 PM to bring me back my keys...how sweet!
I truly didn't mean to leave them in Sadie's bag but I was so glad to
see him. Then we went out to eat with the family at Fancy Sushi. If
you ever visit Fernandina Beach, FL you need to try it. They have the
BEST sushi and also an excellent hibachi menu. Now if you ask my Papa
he may tell you differently. He made jokes the entire time about the
food and had us all rolling. 

Granny teaching Papa how to hold his chop sticks...now this was funny!!

Hmmmmmm.....

The hubs and I split a TNT roll and a spicy tuna roll...yum!!
I have no doubt that part of what keeps me going is having a buddy.
Working out with Sarah keeps me motivated. I know her skinny little
behind will be waiting on me. I think she wakes up HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY
and is like let's do this thing! She's also an encourager and loves
God with all her heart. I am so blessed to have her in my life. 
Love this girl!! 
Tuesday-
This afternoon I have to leave to go back home to repack for a work
conference in Atlanta. I hate to leave but I'm excited to see some of
my besties from college that live in ATL. Guess it's back to the real
world after today...holla!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment