Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday and ATL

Guys this morning was my moment of truth. I've been on vacation for 4 days and I've tried my darndest to exercise and watch what I ate. I can't believe it but I am down 3 pounds this week! That's a total of 13 pounds so far. Let's shout it from the rooftop and go have a DQ blizzard...just kidding calm down! 
Sooo good...pop one in the microwave for 30 sec. and
you have breakfast for only 100 calories


Egg White McMuffin Delight from McDonalds is great for only 250 calories
This morning I showered and then unpacked to repack for my work conference in ATL. Yesterday on my way home from the beach I dropped in Target really quick like. Well, I only stayed 45 minutes. That's quick for Target...right?!?! These are some of my favorite products I picked up because I CAN'T live without them. 
My version of beach waves
I use Suave Dry Shampoo as a root pump. Neutrogena Deep Clean face wash
is the BEST eva and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Revlon Photoready liquid foundation.  
It took me around 5 hours to get to Atlanta. I love visiting here.There is always excitement and something to do. That is a long stinkin drive though but on the upside I had time to make an awesome summer playlist. I like all genres of music but today I was just feelin the country music. If you're looking for an upbeat country playlist I've
got you covered.

*Could It Be-Charlie Worsham
*Chillin It-Cole Swindell (GSU GRAD)
*Anywhere With You-Jake Owen
*Drunk on You-Luke Bryan (GSU GRAD)
*Beat This Summer-Brad Paisley
*Voices-Chris Young
*Hey Pretty Girl-Kip Moore
*Cruise-Florida Georgia Line feat. Nelly
*I Want Crazy-Hunter Hayes (He's precious!!)
* Take a Back Road-Rodney Atkins
*One of Those Nights-Tim McGraw
*Don't Ya-Brett Eldredge
*All Over the Road-Easton Corbin
*Boys Round Here-Blake Shelton
*Runnin Outta Moonlight-Randy Houser
*Southern Girl-Tim McGraw
* Over When It's Over-Eric Church

Ya'll when I arrived at the Renaissance Waverly in ATL I stood in line for an HOUR to register for the conference!! But thank goodness I ran into one of my teacher friends and she stood in line with me...that's a pretty good friend right there! Around 6 PM I got to my hotel and went to check in. I was at the wrong dang hotel!!! How embarrassing it that?!?! So after finally checking into the correct hotel I quickly freshened up and headed out the door. 
Around 6:40 PM I arrived at one of my best friends Grandmother's for dinner. Ever time I eat there Lacy's Grandmother, Aunt and Uncle put on a spread as my family would say. We had sliced beef, grilled squash,
twice baked potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, green beans, garlic bread and a homemade chocolate cake. I did really well though and had 2 small slices of meat, grilled squash, green beans and 1 stuffed mushroom. When it came time for dessert I only ate about a 1/4 of my cake. Normally I would be craving all of the good fattening food but I was actually okay. I'm starting to want the healthy stuff because I know how much better I feel when I eat it. I had also saved up my calories all day for that meal and it was absolutely worth it!! 
Rookes (Lacy's hubbie) is one lucky guy 

Sweet little LBR...isn't she adorable?! I didn't want to put her down :o) 
When I got back to my hotel room I was pooped and decided to take a bath in the ginormous jetted tub. I was texting the hubs while it filled up and the bubbles got a little out of control. I so NEED one of these at my house though!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment