Friday, July 5, 2013

My Plan of Action...

Isn't everyone's first question when you lose weight, "What did you do?" Of course it is! Well, here is how I have lost my first 10 pounds. I've been...
1. Going to the gym 3 days a week 
(I plan to gradually work my way up to 5 days a week)
2. Counting every calorie I put in my mouth with MyFitnessPal free app on my phone
(You enter your height, weight, pounds you would like to lose per week etc. and it tells you how many calories you can have each day)
3. Planning meals ahead (I'll attach a couple old favs with recipes below)
This is so easy, low cal and the hubs loves it!!
I LOVE my ninja!! I make smoothies in the small one all the time. 
4. Not snacking between meals
If I give in and just have to have a snack I love the Luna
fiber bars. They only have 110 calories and are yummy.
Watch out though and don't eat too many...
Remember one important word FIBER! tee-hee-hee

5. Drinking more water than I ever thought possible 
(I'm a coke zero aholic so this a toughy for me)
I don't always drink coke, but when I do I prefer coke zero.
She's the most interesting girl in the world.
That's it, no magic pill or starvation and so far it is working. Am I hungry? Dang right, I almost chewed my arm off while watching tv with the hubs the other night. I just have an appetite, and love to eat all the time. I'm a snacker and have been since the day I was born. I love to eat because I'm happy, sad, it's raining, I'm bored...you get the point. I eat just to have something to do, not because I am truly hungry.
I'm determined to have that beach dress fit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment