Monday, September 30, 2013

Updated Workout Playlist



Got to wear a dress today that 
I haven't worn in over a YEAR!!  
Entire outfit-Belk
(Only place to shop at our sMall)
Only 3 weeks until the Racing for Pinks 5k (Click HERE for info). I'm soooo glad I signed up for it!! I had completely stopped running and was only doing the elliptical at the gym. It's giving my lazy butt a reason to get outside and run. The hubs even said he would "train" with me...yay!!  BUT I wouldn't survive without an upbeat playlist so thought that I would share...
  1. All I Do is Win-DJ Khaled 
  2. All of the Lights-Kanye West 
  3. Brokenhearted-Karmin 
  4. Call Me Maybe-Carly Rae Jepsen 
  5. Chillin It-Cole Swindell 
  6. Cups (Pitch Perfect)-Anna Kendrick
  7. Smoke a Little Smoke-Eric Church
  8. Started From the Bottom-Drake
  9. Don't Ya-Brett Eldredge 
  10. Elevator-Flo Rida 
  11. I Know You Want It-Angus Reid
  12. Southern Girl-Tim McGraw
  13. WOP-J.Dash 
  14. I Love It-Icona Pop
  15. Imma Be-Black Eyed Peas 
  16. Twenty Two-Taylor Swift 
  17. Over When It's Over-Eric Church 
  18. RIP-Young Jeezy 
  19. Tearin Up My Heart-NSYNC
  20. Till I Collapse-Eminem
  21. The Time-Black Eyed Peas 
  22. Troublemaker-Olly Murs 
  23. What Do You Say-Mickey Avalon 
  24. What's My Name-Rihanna and Drake 
  25. Wobble-VIC 
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my running case from
    Tune Belt. You can even fit an iPhone
    with an Otterbox in it!! $19.50
    Adjustable non-slip arm band
    even fits my ham arms 
    Amazon-
    Comes in all different
    sizes for different phones...
    go get you one gurl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment