Friday, September 13, 2013

We're Moving!!

Tonight is our very last time sleeping at our little duplex. In the morning we will officially be out and moved into a house. The new house is only 15 minutes away from where we live now but has much more space. It's also closer to where the hubs and I work.  We aren't buying yet but the possibility is there later down the road. I'm excited but nervous all at the same time. My family calls me a gypsy because when I get ready I just pick up and move. This time is different though. I think it's settling down time and I don't know why, but it scares me.

Chris and I have been together since I was 19. He's seen my highs and lows. I know a new chapter in our life is about to take place. I guess that's why I feel so...scared? I think that's what it is. It's a strange feeling that I can't explain. I feel excited, scared and nervous all at the same time. I was sitting in the bathroom floor putting towels up and this overwhelming feeling hit me. Tears started to fall but I don't know what for. All I could do is just smile and thank God for blessing us. 
Isn't it cute?!?!

I've never had a jetted tub...this is the
real reason I wanted to move!!

Holy crap at the crap and more
crap we have to put up!!
Excited about having a dining room. I now
have the table Daddy gave Mama on their very
first wedding anniversary 29 years ago. It's
back there behind all of the junk on the counter. 
Mama and Daddy gave us their furniture.
Not sure what I want to do in this room yet
but I'm for sure thinking COLOR!!
I drove around the neighborhood guys and it's exactly .7 miles. At the old place it was like playing frogger so I can't wait to start running. I already have a running buddy lined up (Hi Christie). I'm also still planning on meeting Sarah at the gym for our 5 AM workouts!! Guess I'll take one last selfie and wish you all a fun filled weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment