Tuesday, September 3, 2013

GSU vs. Savannah State

How was Saturday you ask? Hmmm...As my Grandpa would say, "It was hotter than two rats makin whoopie in a wool sock!" Even my weave was sweatin y'all! If it wasn't for the heaven sent misting fans I don't think I would have survived. Us yuppies who work inside all week are NOT made for that kinda heat. BUT Georgia Southern beat Savannah State 77 to 9. Let me tell you the best plays of the night...oh wait, I have no clue! All I can tell you is when we get a touchdown or a field goal. Most of the time I can tell which way we are going too! Ha! I usually just cheer when Chris does and then ask him what just happened. Sad but so true!! The part I enjoy is getting to see all my besties and pretending I'm still in college with no worries. Instead of me explaining what a great time we had I'll just let the pictures do the talkin... 
This is before the 90+ heat and
sweat in places I didn't even
know could sweat!!

We always put John's chair, hat
and cooler out so he's there with us ...
Love you JP!!
Julie and RJ-
This beautiful girl has been reading
my blog and is kicking butt!!
Kelly and Batch-
They live in Macon. He is a high school
teacher and she is a college professor...
that's too much brains for one family!! 
Me and Penny
(Sweetest lady alive & Rusty's mom)-
Forgive my flab arms...that
jean jacket stayed on
all of 10 minutes!!
Unchu and baby Walker-
Isn't she the cutest pregnant
Korean you've ever seen?!?!
Krisi and Lacy-
Lookin good ladies!!
Chris and Kelly
(3 Kelly's in our group of friends)
Steve, Rusty, Pete-
Awww...they're triplets! 
Random guy we met walking
into the game!! Too funny!!
When the yellow school buses pull
up everyone goes and cheers the
players on as they walk into the
stadium...so cool and the hotness!! (Love U Chris)
Me and Krisi-
Hail Southern!! 

After the game we went and ate at El Som with everyone. We finally got back home around 1:00 AM but it was worth every minute. Can't wait until the next GSU home game!! Happy Tuesday everyone...hope you "soar" this week!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your pics! Loved seeing you and hope I'll see you again this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! But sweaty crotch guy still makes me want to vom.

    ReplyDelete