Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throwback Birthday

Happy birthday to my Christopher. Today he is the big THREE O!! For his birthday we are heading to Milledgeville Friday night for a fun Saturday on Lake Sinclair with friends. I rented a pontoon boat and afterwards we are going to grill out. I think it's going to be lots of fun and everyone will have a good time. We used to go to the lake all the time when we lived in Greensboro. It's one of Chris's favorite places to be. So, I'm petty sure this will be the PERFECT 30th birthday spot. 
I can't believe he's 30!! That
means I'm close to 30 too...yikes!!
Chris's old boat
Extreme Tubing-
Chris and my brother 

This morning I left Chris a little birthday gift on the counter and kissed him goodbye while he was still sleeping. I feel bad having to leave him on his birthday but I guess that's what happens when you become a grown up. Sigh. In about an hour I'll be on a school bus headed to Covington. I've already gotten my pillow pet packed and my motion sickness patch behind my ear. I'm ready to ride!
Ammo, REAL Mountain Dew, Doughnuts,
a card and candy...that's manly right?!?!
Back on track today y'all!!
Skinny Jeans-JcPenny
Racerback Undershirt-Gap
Cardigan-Target 
Before I head out I thought I would share some throwback pics of the hubs for some birthday reminiscing...


Happy Birthday sweet Christopher. My life wouldn't be the same without you. You are my heart. Happy 30th!! I love you more than anything. Kel Bel 

No comments:

Post a Comment