Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday & 5K Info

The past seven days have been total topsy turvy in the Jacobs house. Last week we were moving furniture after work each night and going to bed at one o'clock in the morning. My body does not function on that amount of sleep. I've felt like a walking zombie for days but then when I lay down I'm wide awake. Go figure! And to top it off, last week I was so busy that I bailed on Sarah. I didn't go to the gym once. I NEED some exercise!! I told y'all I have an A type personality like nobody's business so working out calms me down. I feel my stress level rising with all of the upcoming events and deadlines on my plate. Working out is my Xanax and I REALLY need a refill. 
So tired and a little cranky
Cardigan-TJ Maxx
Undershirt-Gap Outlet
Necklace/Earrings-Wal Mart 
When I weighed in this morning I hadn't lost a single ounce. It's completely my fault though. I've been eating pure crap. I didn't buy groceries to keep from having to lug them to the new place. I said, "Well eating poorly this weekend won't hurt." BUT I didn't stop!! Sunday night my parents had a fish fry after church and I ate until I felt sick. Then Monday my family came over to see our new house and I made dinner. I ate two huge plates!! THEN Tuesday was Mama's birthday and Daddy grilled. I could have eaten a fat free hot dog and salad. I
didn't!! I ate a whopping big A hambuger and a hunk of Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Ugh!!

I said all that to say this...
After eating and not exercising this past week I feel gross and tired! I'm exhausted and my bad habits are slowly starting to creep back up. I'VE GOT TO STOP!! This CANNOT go on any longer. It's time to get back with the program. This is how it starts y'all! Oh I'll just have this tonight and do better in the morning. Then morning comes and oh I'll do better tomorrow. Then tomorrow turns into next week. I know the cycle. I've done it too many times!! Yes, I'm about to go out of town for four days but I'm not waiting to get back with it when I return. It starts this very moment.

That's why this morning I signed up for the Racing for Pinks 5k on October 19. I need something to work towards. Something to get me off my lazy butt. Thursday morning I am leaving for a two day school field trip/competition and getting back Friday night. Then I'll unpack, repack and we will be headed to Milledgeville for Chris's birthday weekend. I'm excited and I know both trips will be fun but I'm ready to get back to the norm. Until then I'm going to do the best I can to get back on track. This happens to everyone guys!! BUT if you survive it...
IT ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!! 
If you live in the Waycross area or
are interested in this 5K contact
me for more information:
kellygoldenjacobs@gmail.com
Duck Dynasty themed backboard
for our membership competition Thursday








1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! So glad you put the race entry form on here!! I'm "in-charge" if you or anyone has any questions!!! Anna Davis

    ReplyDelete