Monday, September 23, 2013

Lake Weekend Recap

This morning I met Sarah at the gym at 5:30 AM. You would think getting up that early would make me tired but it actually does the opposite. I feel better today than I have in weeks. AND when I get up this early I go to bed at a descent hour. I ENJOY my workout sessions early in the morning. It starts my day out right and it’s my “get the stress out” time. We did 35 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the treadmill then took showers at the gym. I forgot to bring a stinkin towel but Sarah came to the rescue right before I was about to dry my body with paper towels!! Can you imagine a big, wet, naked body with paper towels stuck all over? Ha! We got a good laugh out of it. 
Some of my new favorites...
*Bread and butter pickles sweetened
with splenda-ZERO Calories
*Mini bagels-120 Calories
*Mesquite turkey-50 calories for 2 oz. 
Today's breakfast and lunch-
*1/2 bagel with reduced fat strawberry
cream cheese and grapes (100 calories)
*1/2 sandwich on 40 cal bread with turkey
and garden vegetable cream cheese,
bread and butter pickles (110 calories)
Saving up for something YUMMY tonight :o) 
Rewind to Friday night…
We decided to leave Saturday morning for Milledgeville. I was exhausted from being on the cheese wagon for five hours and we had to drive separately so Chris could be in ATL Monday morning for a work conference. BUT, we got there in plenty of time Saturday morning and Chris’s 30th birthday weekend on Lake Sinclair was a blast! All of our best buddies came down. We swam, rode the pontoon boat around the lake and grilled out. It was so much fun and I was sad for it to end. Y’all I’ve tried the cute little Pinterest parties but this was by far the easiest and most fun party I’ve ever thrown for Chris. I rented the boat, packed sandwiches/drinks and Chris’s parents grilled for us. Guys do NOT care about cute little decorations. I will definitely be doing this again!! 
Chris, Rookes, Pete, Rusty, Brian (B Wolf)
Kelly and Kelly
My goal is to wear a non-grandma
bathing suit next year
It was cloudy but the water felt great.
We used the life vests for floats...
leave it to a bunch of rednecks!!
Sportman's Club where we grilled out.
Not sure what Chris was doing.
He's such a nut!!
My Girls-
Lacy, Laura, Kelly and Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment