Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pinspiration Thursday

Am I the only person still addicted to Pinterest? I mean, I thought by now the new would have worn off but oh no mam. If I don't check Pinterest at least once a day I start having tremors and the dt's start to kick in. I just don't understand how we ever survived without it. These are some outfits I stole from Pinterest and tried to recreate. I was so bored with my wardrobe and would have never even thought to put these pieces together. 
I tried to pose like that girl and
looked ridiculous...no swag here!!
Just thought about it...I have a
green statement necklace that would tie
this outfit together!!

Cute and comfy for Fall 
One day, oh one day...
I want a VL Speedy Handbag!! 
Have y'all  heard of people having a Pinterest party? It's where you invite your friends over, make a craft and share a recipe. All recipes and crafts are ideas you've pinned. How cool! I really, really want to have one of these parties. I've seen people do them all different ways. You can have your guests bring a craft and a dish or just bring a dish and you provide the craft. I found a lady on Etsy (search Pinterest party) that makes the Pinterest party invitations, recipe cards etc. I also found a lady with some great suggestions about tips for hosting a party. You can click HERE to view her tips. 


All right ladies, if you have a Pinterest party you have to send me pics so I can share. As for now, get to pinning so I can stalk you and steal ideas!! 
Follow me on Pinterest: Kelly Jacobs 

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you! Cannot go a day without looking at pinterest at least once a day if not more. I also agree about the pinterest party... I think we should hold each other to it and both start one :) Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete