Friday, October 18, 2013

Weigh In Friday?!?! (Sausage Pinwheel Recipe)

I couldn't help myself y'all. I weighed in this morning. I know that's a "no, no" but I was just curious to see if this clean eating diet had started to take effect or was even working. Guess what?!?!

After WEEKS of staying between 206-208, as of this morning I am now at 204.8!!! That means I have officially lost 31.6 pounds. Whooo hoooo!!! I'm literally in shock. It's only been three days since I started my clean eating diet. I wouldn't say it's been hard, I would say it's taken thought....lots of thought! Before I put something in my mouth I have to ask myself, "Is this a 100% whole grain, fruit, vegetable etc." I've never in my life done that or cared so it's a MAJOR change. We've even been out to eat 2 of the 3 nights since I've started. I've just made better decisions. 
Wednesday night we went to a Japenese
take-out place. I got a side of shrimp with
no butter/soy and a side of zucchini and
onion with no butter/soy. It was soooo good!!!
Lunch Thursday-
100% whole wheat bagel thin with PB2,
a banana and grapes. PB2 is freaking
awesome and only has 45 calories vs.
180 for regular peanut butter. 
 
Dinner Thursday night at Ranchero's.
It's just like a Barberito's so I got a grilled
chicken salad loaded with veggies and
mixed in guacamole as my dressing.  

I can't promise you MY WAY is the correct way of doing Clean Eating but apparently it's working....
-Only 1 coke zero a day 
(These are not allowed with clean eating BUT I will have to detox myself slowly)
-Water, water, water, water 
(I've never drank so much water in my life. It's the only thing I have in my frig, besides what the hubs drinks, so I'm not tempted)
-3 small CLEAN meals a day and a CLEAN snack  
(Sorry I just can't do the whole 6 meals thing with my job)
-Watching my calories but not counting them 
-I've only been able to exercise twice this week so I've got to step that up and put more effort in 
TMI-This clean eating makes you very REGULAR. 
I may be losing weight from pooping twice a day folks!! 

Now from my bowels to what I've been up to this week...
Wednesday my kids at school helped me cater for a Career Day breakfast. We went with a fall theme and it turned out totes cute. We went simple and had lots of fruit, muffins, sausage pinwheels, jewish coffee cake (click HERE for recipe), water, coffee and juice. 
Centerpieces-
Wrapping paper cut into large
squares, hay and a BIG pumpkin

Hay made the cutest and cheapest runner 
Sausage pinwheels are ALWAYS a hit!
All you need is 2 cans croissants, cream
cheese and 1/2 roll of mild sausage.
Brown/drain sausage and add to softened
cream cheese. Press croissants together
from each can to make 2 rectangles,
spread sausage/cheese, roll into a log
and cut like cinnamon rolls.
Bake on 350 for 12-15 minutes. 
Add your ice in first and then you can
place your oranges.
Promise they won't move like this!!
Stole this idea from Pinterest 
Have a FABULOUS weekend and remember... 


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, great to see you today! Where did you buy PB2? I have got to get some!
    Thanks!
    Penny Deems

    ReplyDelete