Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Too Much Chocolate Cake

One my culinary teacher friends gave me this recipe and it is AMAZING!! We always make it for catering events at school and I take it to every function that I'm asked to bring something to. It will stay moist for days in a cake keeper and is so EASY, DELICIOUS, and an A+ crowd pleaser. 

Disclaimer-you may TASTE or have a SMALL sliver of this cake. I did not give you this recipe to sabatoge you. I gave it to you in the hopes that you could use it as an easy go-to recipe. Remember one word...MODERATION!! 

Too Much Chocolate Cake 
Ingredients: 
-1 package devils food cake mix 
-1 (5.9oz) package chocolate pudding mix 
-1 cup sour cream 
-1 cup vegetable oil 
-4 eggs 
-1/2 cup warm water 
-2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Instructions: 
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
3. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar or drizzle with chocolate. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the easy recipe Kelly Jacobs.I love cakes

    ReplyDelete