Thursday, October 31, 2013

#TBT Halloween & Pumpkin Roll Recipe

 Oh my, my, my...
Dog and Beth the Bounty Hunters
Halloween 2009ish
Weighing around 220 pounds 
Snow White and Dopey
Halloween 2010ish 
Weighing in at 170 pounds 
Trunk or Treat
Last night
Weighing in at 204 
Chris's Nanny, or as we call her Sparky, makes the BEST pumpkin roll. This cute little 78 year old lady lives in Chris's hometown of Milledgeville. To this day she still dresses to a T, wears big sunglasses, emails and reads my blog. She's precious and is a red headed spit fire. Thus her name...Sparky! 
The hubs and Sparky at our wedding shower

When I first heard of a "Pumpkin Roll" I thought, "Yuck pumpkin," but it really is sooooo delicious. If my man child will eat it you know it's good. Alrightee here's the recipe ladies. AND if you love it make two because this freezes really well. Then just take it out when you need it. 

Sparky's Pumpkin Roll 

What do you call three drunk ghosts? 

Aww come on you know...

Three sheets to the wind!! Hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment