Monday, October 14, 2013

New GOALS & Ninja Baby Shower

When I first started this journey my goals were to lose at least 20 pounds, start exercising and simply feel better. 
I DID those things!! 
Before, I could barely go 5 minutes on the elliptical without having to stop and I NEVER in my life had been up at 5 in the morning to exercise. It has been almost four months and I am down 30 pounds!! My weight loss journey has had some major up and downs. There have been days I've felt like giving up and there have been days I've felt like nothing could stop me. Lately, however, I haven't been seeing much progress and I've had this "feelin sorry for myself" attitude. I've got to live for now. Today. The here. The now. I CAN and WILL do this! Yes, it's going to take time but the struggle is what makes you stronger. Soooo, I think it's time to set some new goals and push harder...
New Goals:
-5AM workouts upped to 3 days a week
(only been doing 2)
-Run every weeknight afternoon
(even days I go to the gym)
-1 monster or coke zero a day. that's it. then water, water, water
-Eat as clean as possible
-No negative comments about myself. period.
-Go to a class at the gym
-Get to a weight with a 1 as the first number (6 pounds away baby!!)
-Feel great in my dress for homecoming one month from now

Long Term Goals:
-Bikini for cruise at the beginning of summer 2014
-Toned tummy and legs that don't touch
-140 pounds

My long term goals scare the bajesus outta me!! BUT at the same time they excite me. 
When I set goals for myself it makes the everyday ordinary, extraordinary!! 

Now for a little weekend updateage...
Sunday Taddies and I went to Statesboro for one of my besties baby shower. She is having a little boy and is due December 18. We all call baby Walker "ninja baby" because....
Ummmm, duh, his Mama is freaking Korean!! He round houses up in her uterus people. 
Shower outfit
Boots-Belk, Leggings-JcPenney
Cardigan-TJ Maxx, Shirt-??
Unchu and Steve
Doesn't he look like an Abercrombie
model?? Ninja baby is going to be
a cutie with this Mama & Daddy. 
Unchu and Mama Unchu 
All of the beautiful hostesses 
My gift to Unchu. Shhhhh....
it's a baby bath center. 
He needed a little something else too
Couldn't help myself. This was too cute!!
Do you think Walker is going to be the
only White Asian wearing camo? Maybe. 
Before leaving Statesboro we went shopping and ate at 
Mellow Mushroom. It was fun spending the day with my sissy and getting to see Unchu. 
Taddies at Mellow Mushroom after the shower 

Hello beautiful.
Would like to be mine?
Oh wait, you're how much?!?!
Okay, well, I'll be back for you.
The week has begun folks...
Let the goal setting commence!!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally in love with the Ninja Baby Shower. That just looks spectacular. I also hosted a fun bash for my sister. The bash for the “little mustache man” themed at the prettiest outdoor LA venue. Had so much fun time and she is now getting closer to the baby’s delivery day. Can’t wait to see the baby in real world.

    ReplyDelete