Thursday, October 3, 2013

What you don't know about me...

I am deathly afraid of cats
I've never had braces but would like to
I eat ketchup on my spaghetti
Most all of my panties have holes
I run deodorant under my boobs 

before going to the gym
I've been coloring my hair 

since the 7th grade
I never thought I would find a husband, must less one like Chris
My stomach is the part of 

my body I hate most
I love to visit out of town but I get homesick within a couple of days
I HATE putt putt golf but always smile when we are asked to go
I cannot sleep without a 

box fan on at night
The color yellow looks awful on me
My Daddy is a preacher
I can eat anytime day or night but 

have learned to control it
I have always wanted 3 little boys
I graduated Magna Cum Laude 

from college
Moving back to my hometown after 

being away six years was one of  the hardest decisions I've ever made
I'm scared crapless that I'm going to be huge when I get pregnant
I still see myself as a "big girl" 

no matter my weight
I hate being late and get really 

outta sorts when I am
Every once in while I go through little bouts of depression but can
cover it up like a champ

I had my heart broken for the first time my freshman year of college 
My ultimate goal is to one 

day wear a bikini
I have a type A personality and 

stress about everything
I broke my leg when I was 4

jumping on a trampoline
I had breast implants after losing 

110 pounds because mine looked 
like deflated balloons
I've never been anywhere on an airplane
I love listening to old bluegrass gospel
My mama is my hero
AND...

Sometimes I see people and think, 

"If they really knew me 
they would love me" 
Throwing it WAY back this Thursday-1991
Brother Bobby, Cousin Alvin and Me 
 
Freshman year of college with all my roomies-
Ashlee, Anna, Me and Melody 
 
Me and Ash-
She now has the most
PRECIOUS little boy ever 
 
Me and Mel-
Ummmm....why did I color my hair
brown?!?! Never again!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment