Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

For the past couple weeks I have been getting comments from people like...
Girl have you lost weight?
I like that outfit, it's slimming.
You can tell in your belly that you've gotten smaller.
Have you changed your hair or something?
That jacket isn't as tight on your arms anymore.
How much have you lost, because I can tell big time.

In response to some of the comments, I want to be like, "Who says that somebody!?" Other comments, I just want to squeeze the person and give them a big kiss on the cheek because...

YOU CAN TELL, YOU CAN FINALLY TELL!!!

I've been working at this weight loss thing since early July. It's been 5 1/2 months of ups, downs and plateaus, but I kept going. Gosh I'm glad I kept going! There were so many times I just wanted to quit, I got discouraged and dang it I wanted what everybody else was eating!! BUT this morning when I weighed in and realized I had finally hit the 40 pounds gone mark...I was happy, really happy!! It made every minute of it seem worth it. 
Down 3.6 pounds this morning
Total Weight Loss=41.8 pounds
I really need a pedi before I post another
one of these pics with hobbit feet!!  
Left-Wow!! I didn't realize I looked like that!!
Pretty sure those pants were a size 22.
Right-This morning in a size 14 dress
I have to wonder with the new year coming if next year at this time I'll be at my goal? If I'll look back at pics of me in a 14/16 and be amazed at how far I've come? BUT for the first time in a while I'm okay with where I'm headed!! 

1 comment: