Monday, December 23, 2013

Slutty Brownies

Slutty Brownies...what, what!!
Okay. I know, I know the name is a little scandalous but I'd be lying if I said I thought it was inappropriate. I think it's freaking hilarious, and I even made all of the ladies at my hubbies office a...
Heard You're on Santa's Naughty List Missy, 
So For Christmas This Year You Get...
Slutty Brownies Kit
I think they turned out precious and hopefully all those sweet gals got a good laugh. Let's pray they got a good laugh anyway!! If not? Well...Ummm...

I stole the recipe from Pinterest and then came up with the kits myself. I was quite proud of my creativeness and just had to share with ya'll. So naughty girls, here's the recipe. BUT you have to promise me you'll only eat ONE and share the rest. Deal?!?! 
Left Tag goes on top, Recipe on bottom
I made these in Word, printed, cut and hole punched them to tie to each spatula with raffia.   Spatulas are from TJ Maxx and came 5 in a pack. 
I put the Oreos in clear baggies from Wal Mart. I had to tape the cookie mix to the brownie box to keep it all from sliding. 


Slutty Brownies 
Ingredients:
*1 package chocolate chip cookie dough 
*12-15 Oreos 
*1 box brownie mix 

Instructions:
*Preheat oven to 375 
*Prepare brownie batter according to package. Set aside.
*Grease glass 9x13 casserole dish and press cookie dough on bottom.
*Line Oreo cookies in the pan on top of the dough.
*Pour the brownie batter on top.
*Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
*Let cool and ENJOY
So be good for goodness sake?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment