Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Where did Weigh In Wednesday Go?

Well, here's the truth folks...
I have had a VERY hard time losing weight for the past, say 4 to 6 weeks? The reason...me!

When I first started this journey my weight loss took off. I was gung-ho and couldn't wait to workout. As time went on I got tired and slowly but surely lost my motivation. I'd have days where I rocked it and other days where I  just gave up the fight. When weigh in Wednesday would roll around each week, I would be so disappointed with myself for the number I saw on the scale that the rest of the day I would feel like a complete failure. Every time this happened I would vow to do better the next meal, day, or week. Problem is, I would do great for a little while and then fail again. I was stressing myself out!

So, because of all that, I decided to cut myself some slack and, until I was ready, not do another Weigh In Wednesday.

TODAY I'm happy to report that I am finally ready for Weigh In Wednesday again. I am also ecstatic to tell everyone that as of this morning I no longer have a 2 in front of my weight!!! I am down 36.6 pounds and now weigh 199.8. Hallelujah!! 
Excuse my dookie colored toenails.
Ain't nobody got time for painting
their piggies in the winter!
It has taken almost 5 months to get the weight off but I am so glad that I stuck with it. I'm beginning to see a light at the end of a very long tunnel. Being over 200 pounds was discouraging. I still would like to lose around 60 more pounds, and get down to my goal of 140, but after getting out of the 200's it now seems more doable. 
Left-July 2013, Right-This morning
My face is finally starting to slim down and
I am feeling more like myself again each day! 

I am all packed and in about two hours the hubs and I will be headed out to good ole Milledgeville, GA for Thanksgiving. I'm excited to see all of Chris's family, and to take a little road trip, BUT before I go I have been thinking about my plan of action. For some reason, when November gets here I have in my mind that the next two months are a holiday and I can go nuts. I've worked WAYYYY to hard to gain the weight back I've lost. So, for all the upcoming get togethers here's what I've decided to do...
*I am going to eat whatever I want for LUNCH on Thanksgiving and I am going to eat whatever I want for DINNER on Christmas Eve at my Grandparents. After each of those meals I will get right back with it.
*At parties I am going to try and eat only half of my meal. 
*I am going to continue to workout at least three days a week but if it's not at 5AM that will be okay. 
*I am NOT going to feel guilty for saying no thank you.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I am going to look back and be PROUD of the decisions I made because I planned ahead for what was to come!

In my suitcase I have...
boots (Belk) and leg warmers (TJ Maxx)
Top Pic-
Green shirt (JcPenny), Skirt
and Jean Jacket (Old Navy)
Bottom Pic-
Boots (Online), Aztec Sweater
(Forever 21)
and Leggings (Ann Taylor Loft)

I think I'm all set, so until next time HAPPY THANKSGIVING from two happy TURKEYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment