Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chicken & Spinach Penne Bake (Intermission #2)

I promise I'm going to get back to "Our Love Story" but I made this recipe last night and it was A. MAZ. ING!! It's so easy and such a crowd pleaser. I'm thinking of even making one and freezing it. That way, on one of those nights when I don't even feel like leaving the house to go pick something up, I can just pop it in the oven. It's not low cal but a small 
(1 cup) serving will run you about 350 calories. That's not too bad for something this delicious!
Chicken & Spinach Penne Bake 

I normally just add everything to the
bowl all at one time BUT so you can see what the ingredients look like before
mixing them all up...here ya go!
To me it's easier to mix in the
cream cheese first but whatever
blows your skirt up!
Save some cheese to sprinkle on the top.
I actually add 1/2 cup more cheese
than the recipe calls for. 
 
My man child kept photobombing me
with his grilled cheese so I gave up! 


I bet you a dollar to a doughnut if you ever make this you will LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment