Monday, February 17, 2014

Make it Count Monday #WIW #TBT and #Selfiesaturday All Rolled Into ONE

Hey, remember me?? I know, I know I've been MIA for about 2 weeks. Sorry :o( I've just been SWAMPED, and unless I want the repo man pulling my Hondie outta the garage...
You get the picture, BUT I'm so excited because... 
I have a little secret. Promise you won't be mad?? Promise?!?! I might have started going to the tanning bed again. I know, I know...but it's the cheapest therapy around. You're naked, it's warm and fans are blowing on you. What could be better? Oh wait, I know...CAKE. So see, it is a healthy alternative. Don't be disappointed, I'll quit soon (fingers crossed)!!!

I am offically declaring today...
MAKE IT COUNT MONDAY...NO EXCUSES!! 
It has been almost 2 months since I last worked out. By the end of the day I am EX. HAU. STED, not to mention GROUCHY!!! I've gotta get myself outta this slump. I was no busier 5 months ago than I am now. I just keep finding excuses, work, and "to do's" to avoid getting with the program. 

NOT today, NOT anymore!! It's time. It's time to start being nice to myself again and start feeling better. So today's goal...
Walk around my neighborhood until I hit 2 miles on my Nike app, make myself an upbeat playlist and drink more water. 
I CAN do that!! I CAN make time for that!! 
Tomorrow, I'll set a new goal, but for now, I'm going to take it one day at the time. 

Oh, and I have some good news to share. Guess what?!?! Last Wednesday I hit my 60 pounds gone mark!!!! Yay!!! 
It's been a longgggggggggg time since I've seen that on the scale. Let's say like 3 years long!! 
Hard to believe that this was me in AUGUST of 2013 weighing in at 236.4 pounds

I'm still not where I would like to be BUT...I I'm not where I was either!!! I've just got to tell myself, "KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING..."
I still have a tummy and...
My arms look like I have wings BUT...
That's OKAY!!! I am so darn proud of that tummy and those wings AND TODAY I am going to MAKE IT COUNT!!! 

2 comments: