Thursday, January 30, 2014

LBR Turns One & Little Girl Party Ideas

One Year Ago...
You probably know by now that the hubbie and I met some of our closest and best friends at Georgia Southern. Even though we live five hours apart, we still see each often and talk at least once a week. Last year around this time, we were able to travel to Atlanta and meet our best friends baby girl for the very first time. 
Little miss Lily Blake was born on January 22, 2013
Rookes, Lacy and Lily Blake leaving the hospital 
Chris may have been just a little excited about meeting Lily Blake. I'm sure one day he will tell her, over and over, the reason she is named Lily Blake is because he called her LBR or "Little Baby Rookes" before she was born AND...it just stuck! 
January 2014...
Look at this cutie pie! Her Uncle Chris and Aunt Kelly mayyyy have gotten her that bow....
And this 1 Year outfit. What?! She needed it!!
Very FIRST B-Day Bash...
Lacy made the cutest stinkin decorations for LBR's party. Let me show you the pics so we can steal some ideas together. 
LOVE the big monogram and the ribbon garland!
She used scrapbook paper to make those. I never would have thought of that! 


Not sure where she got the bird but it's precious!! 

If LBR could sum up the past year for you, I think she would say something like this...
It's been alotta hair bows, homemade food, and cuddle time folks. Yep, I'm pretty much livin it up here with my sidekick Lexi (doggie). Now, if my Mommy and Daddy can ever figure out how to strap me in their new body carrier thing, I will have it made in the shade. But, until then...
Bottom's Up...
Cause go shawty, it's my birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment