Sunday, September 20, 2015

I'm Back-Friday Night in the Swamp, CDJ B-day and GSU Game

Do you ever stop doing something because you don't have "time" or it's a lot of work, or because you're afraid that every aspect of it won't be perfect if you don't spend every waking minute obsessing over it...THEN later down the road you wish you had of chilled out, kept going and just did what you could, when you could, mistakes and all? Ummm yeah...about that. I gave up blogging because of the time it took and realize now that, well I enjoyed it! It was me time. Destress time. Let it all out time. I need it back in my "Type-A" world!! Sometimes when you focus on everything coming up or due you let the things you love go to the waste side. Sooo...I'm back! 

Weekend pics...

My little sis-Go WC Gators!!

Georgia Southern and Hubbie's Bday...

Kimbrough's famous oatmeal cream pies for the birthday boy
Life is good when you have great friends 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! I have known your family all my life & even went to the same church for years. Mindy shared your blog on facebook & I've enjoyed your recipes and decorating tips! You are an inspiration to all of us trying to lose weight & make the change to living a healthier lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete